Boudoir Workshop x









Credits:

MUA: Ariel Lizarraga/ Model: Taylor Hixson of OTTO MODELS/ Wardrobe: Blackwater in San Luis Obispo and For Love & Lemons/ Location:Alamo Motel in Los Alamos of the Shelter Social Club/ Creative Direction:Alexandra Marie

I've never taken boudoir photos before so this part of the session was a bit intimidating for me, but seeing as boudoir is making a comeback in recent years, I thought I would give it my best shot. We all were really enjoying this clawfoot tub in the room a few doors down, and the light coming from the window to the left, making for a well-lit scene. I do wish I employed the use of my reflector to eliminate cast shadows on the bed, but I was already pretty tired at that point. 

I'm still going through all of the photos but I hope to have some more up before I leave for my weekend getaway to the L.A. area! Expect some photos from that trip as well.


-Amanda







No comments